#SurfAidSeptember is an annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness for SurfAid’s Mother and Child Health Programmes. After more than 17 years of working in some of the world’s most remote communities, SurfAid is achieving our strongest field results to date.
#SurfAidSeptember is our chance to share our success and introduce others to life changing work being achieved in our remote communities. Participation is easy – it can be as simple as sharing our story on social media, to catching a wave in our honor. Here’s some simple ways you can get involved:
1. Registration is now open for the SurfAid Cup Malibu, Manly, or Queensland.
2. No SurfAid Cup near you? Then sign up to Surf 30 Waves for September – dedicate yourself to catching a wave a day for the month of September. Ask friends to pledge funds for every wave and share your progress and support on social media
1. Support – make a donation. Consider stretching your gift and ask others to match your donation
2. Have your company dedicate the month of September to SurfAid and host a change collecting campaign
3. Have a business? Donate product to be auctioned off at a SurfAid event
4. Support Those Who Support Us by purchasing a product from one of our campaign partners. Click on any of the campaign supporter logos to shop now.